Insolvency options for all
We are here to help
That is why we’re committed to act as your insolvency guardians by providing expert support at affordable rates.
Coronavirus has caused untold stress for companies. That is why our company liquidation services begin with a free, no obligation consultation. During this time, we act with empathy and take special care to discuss your financial and business situation to get a better understanding of your needs. Our expert insolvency team will walk you through your responsibilities during this time and recommend the best strategy for the future of your company.
Our services also include a liquidator who is qualified to:
- Place the company into liquidation
- Conduct a hassle-free collection, protection and realisation of your company assets
- Make all recoveries and distribute resources to creditors (if applicable)
- Investigate all aspects of the company related to its situation with impartiality, skill and diligence
Our experienced team can also support with alternative insolvency support. For example, coronavirus may have led your business into voluntary administration. We can also provide a qualified administrator who can determine your company’s prospects and report accurately on the company’s financial performance with limited hassle. The administrator assigned to you will also assist creditors to determine if they should vote to:
- Return control of the company to the directors
- Accept a Deed of Company Arrangement